Articles Writing Guide
Conflict of interest Form
- There is no need for spaces preceding punctuation marks (dot, comma, semicolon, colon, question mark, exclamation mark) but place a space after these punctuation marks.
- Use spaces before opening and after the closing parenthesis.
- Articles should not be sent to Persian/English journal and to another journal in any language at home and/or abroad simultaneously.
- If the format and structure of submitted articles do not comply with what is stated in this guide, it won’t be accepted.
- The Journal can edit and delete some sections, without any change in its content and received journals will not bring.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the article is the author.
- The file should be named in English. This name should include the first author's last name and sending date.
- Articles may only be submitted through the Journal Website.
- In order to expedite the referee process and publishing of an article, we will ask respected professors and researchers to ensure technical and literary editing and enforce this guide.