1. Arsalan H. 2012. Spatial and temporal mapping of groundwater salinity using ordinary kriging and indicator kriging: The case of Bafra Plain, Turkey. Agricultural Water Management, 113: 57-63.
2. Bahrami Jovein E., and Hosseini S. M. 2015. A systematic comparison of geostatistical methods for estimation of groundwater salinity in desert areas. Iran-Water Resources, 11(2): 1-15. (In Persian).
3. Dagostino V. Greene E. A. Passarella B., and Vurro G. 1998. Spatial and Temporal study of nitrate concentration in ground water by means of co regionalization. Environmental Geology, 36: 285-295.
4. Foster S. D. 1987. Fundamental concepts in aquifer vulnerability, pollution risk. H. G. W.V. Van (Eds), Waegeningh, The Hague. Vulnerability of Soil and Groundwater to Pollution, 38: 69–86.
5. Ghasemi R. Ziatabar Ahmadi M. Kh. Karimi V., and Abbasi E. 2016. Estimation of quantitative and qualitative changes of groundwater using ground statistics (Case study: Khormoj plain-Booshehr Province). 2nd National Conference of Water Crisis in Iran and the Middle East, Shiraz, 7p. (In Persian).
6. Getis A., and Ord J. K. 1992. Local spatial autocorrelation statistics: distributional issues and an application. Geographical Analysis, 27: 286 – 306.
7. Gohroudi Tali M. 2005. Geographic Information System in 3D. Jihad-e- Daneshghahi Tarbiat Moallem Press, No 49.
8. Gong G. Mattevada S., and O’Bryant S. E. 2014. Comparison of the accuracy of kriging and IDW interpolations in estimating groundwater arsenic concentrations in Texas. Environmental Researches, 130: 59– 69.
9. Hamidian M. Salighe M., and Fallh Ghalhari Gh. 2013. Application of various interpolation methods for drought spatial monitoring and analysis (Case study: Khorasan Razavi province). Gography and Development Iranian Journal, 30(1): 57-70.
10. Hasani Pak A. 2007. Geostatistics. Tehran University Press, Iran, 268p. (In Persian).
11. Fakhri M. S. Asghari Moghaddam A. and Najib M. 2016. Application of statistical methods and saturation indices in groundwater quality assessment of the Marand plain. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation, 22(6): 117-133. (In Persian).
12. Fakhri M. S. Asghari Moghaddam A. Najib M., and Barzgar R. 2016. Investigation of Nitrate Concentration in Groundwater Resources of Marand Plain and Evaluation of Groundwater Vulnerability by Methods of AVI and GODS. Ecology, 41(1): 49-66. (In Persian).
13. Fakhri M. S. Asghari Moghaddam A. Barzgar R. Kazemian N., and Najib M. 2017. Investigating the Origin of Some Heavy Metals in Groundwater of Marand Plain Using Multivariate Statistical Methods. Soil & Water Science, 26(2/2): 237-253.
14. Forests, Rangeland and Wartershed Management Organization of Iran. 2010. Detailed planning of the Zilberchay watershed, 8:146p. (In Persian).
15. Lee Jay Wong., and David. W. S. 2001. Statistical analysis with ArcView GIS, John Wiley and sons, New York, 135-137.
16. Ma R. Wang Y. Sun Z. Zheng C. Ma T., and Prommer H. 2011. Geochemical evolution of groundwater in carbonate aquifers in Taiyuan, northern China. Applied Geochemistry, 26: 884-897.
17. Merati A. Tizro A., and Parsafar N. 2017. Qualitative zoning of groundwater resources using land statistics and GIS methods (case study: Solymanshah watershed). Soil and Water Science, 27(2): 237-248. (In Persian).
18. Momeni Damaneh J. Joulaie F. Alidadi H., and Peirovi R. 2015. Evaluation of interpolation methods to determine spatial variations of groundwater qualitative parameters (Case study: Gonabad plain). Journal of Research in Environmental Health, 165-176. (In Persian).
19. Osati Kh., and Nahvinia M. J. 2016. Spatial Variations of Ground Water Quality in Birjand Plain for Agriculture. Journal of Environment and Water Engineering, 2(1): 25-36. (In Persian).
20. Ozelkan E. Bagis S. Ozelkan O. C. Ustandag B. Yucel M., and Ormeci C. 2015. Spatial interpolation of climatic variables using land surface temperature and modified inverse distance weighting. International Journal of Remote Sensing, 36(4): 697-113.
21. Khaleghi F., and Shahinfar H. 2008. Investigating the effective factors in water hydrogeology of Marand city with the aim of sensitization and groundwater quality assessment. Journal of Environmental Geology, 2(1): 82-94.
22. Kashi Zenouzi L. Saadat, H., and Namdar M. 2011. Investigation of the relationship between vegetation density and soil ecosystems in arid and semiarid regions (case study: Marand watershed). 7th Conference on Watershed Management Sciences and Engineering, 27-28 April, 10p.
23. Khazaei S. Abbasi Tabar H., and Taghizadeh Mehrjardi R. 2011. Spatial Distribution of Nitrate Contamination in Groundwater Using Geostatistic in Fars Province (Case study: Siakh Darengoun area). Journal of Natural Environment, Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 64(3): 267-279.
24. Khosroshahi M. 2017. Threat and escalation of desertification risk in Iran from the perspective of water. Iranian Journal of Nature, Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands of Iran, 2(2): 6-13 (In Persian).
25. Khosroshahi M. 2014. The lack of water crisis and desertification. Forest and Rangeland Journal, 100:38-43 (In Persian).
26. Samani S. and Asghari Moghaddam A. 2017. Evaluation of the groundwater pollution potential using the Akipro method, and validation and validation of the method by examining the distribution of nitrate concentration. Journal of Water Enginering System, 10: 13-23. (In Persian).
27. Shen Ch. Li Ch., and Si Y. 2016. Spatio-temporal autocorrelation measures for nonstationary series: A new temporally detrended spatio-temporal Moran's index. Physics Letters A, 380(1-2): 106-116.
28. Tesoriero A. J. E. L, Inkpen., and F. D. Voss. 1998. Assessing ground-water vulnerability using logistic regression. Proceeding Source, Water Assessment and Protect, 98 Conference, Dallas, TX; 157–65.
29. Torabi Potkale S. 2009. Drought management: Drought analysis and forecasting and its impact on water resources management. Ph.D. Thesis, Faculty of Civil and Environment, Amir Kabir University, 148p. (In Persian).
30. Zaiming Z. Guanghui Z. Mingjiang Y., and Jinzhe W. 2012. Spatial variability of the shallow groundwater level and its chemistry characteristics in the low plain around the Bohai Sea, North China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 184(6): 3697-3710.