1. Awadallah A.G., and Younan N.S. 2012. Conservative design rainfall distribution for application in arid regions with sparse data. Journal of Arid Environments, 79: 66-75.
2. Azli M., and Rao R. 2010. Development of Huff curves for Peninsular Malaysia. Journal of Hydrology, 388:77-84.
3. Bustami R.A., Rosli N.A., Adam J.H., and Li K.P. 2012. Development of temporal rainfall pattern for Southern Region of Sarawak. UNIMA E. Journal of Civil Engineering, 3:17-23.
4. Ewea A., Elfeki A., Bahrawi J., and AL-Amri N. 2016. Sensitivity analysis of runoff hydrographs due to temporal rainfall patterns in Makkah Al-Mukkramah region, Saudi Arabia. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 9:424-435.
5. Ghahraman B. 2009. Short-term rain analysis in Khorasan. Iranian Journal of Watershed Science and Engineering, 2(4): 66-73 (In Persian with English abstract).
6. Ghassabi Z., Kamali G.A., Meshkati A., Hajam S., and Javaheri N. 2016. Time distribution of heavy rainfall events in south west of Iran. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar Terrestrial Physics, 145: 53-60.
7. Hatami Yazd A., Ghahraman B., and Khodashenas S.R. 2009. Regionalization of Rainfall Temporal Pattern in Iran. Iran-Watershed Management Science and engineering, 3(6):66-70 (In Persian with English abstract).
8. HuffF.A. 1967. Time distribution of rainfall in heavy storms. Water Resources Research, 3:1007-1019.
9. Jiang P., Yu Z., Gautam M.R., Yuan F., and Acharya K. 2016. Changes of storm properties in the United States:Observations and multi model ensemble projections. Global and Planetary Change, 142:41-52.
10. Karimi V., Solaimani K., Habibnejad Roshan M., and Shahed K. 2014. Comparison of Some Rainfall Temporal Pattern Determination for Urban Flood Estimation (Case Study: Babolsar). Irrigation Engineering and Water, 13:102-112. (In Persian with English abstract).
11. Khaksafidi A., Noura N., Biroudian N., and Najafi Nejad A. 2011.Rainfall Temporal Distribution Patterns in Sistan & Balouchestan Province (Iran). Journal of Soil and Water Protection Research, 17(1):45-61. (In Persian with English abstract).
12. NiyogiD., Lei M., Kishtawal C.H., and Schmid P. 2017. Urbanization impacts on the summerheavy rainfall Climatology over the Eastern United States. Earth Interactions, 21(5):1-17.
13. Todisco F. 2016. The internal structure of erosive and non-erosive storm events for interpretation rainfall simulation. Journal of Hydrology, 519:3651-3663.
14. Wang W., Yin S., Xie Y., Liu B., and Liu Y. 2016. Effects of four storm patterns on soil loss from five soils undernatural rainfall. Catena, 141:56-65.
15. Wu S.J., Yang J.C., and Tung Y.K. 2006. Identification and stochastic generation of representativerainfall temporal patterns in Hong Kong territory. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 20:171–183.