1. Abu-hashim M., Mohamed E., and Belal A.E. 2015. Identification of potential soil water retention using hydric numerical model at arid regions by land-use changes. International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 3(4):305-315.
2. Arekhi S. 2012. Runoff modeling using HEC-HMS model (Case study: Khan Watershed, Iran). International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Science, 4(23):1807-1811.
3. Choudhari K., Panigrahi B., and Chandra P. 2014. Simulation of rainfall-runoff process using HEC-HMS model for Balijore Nala watershed, Odisha, India. International Journal of Geomatics and Geosciences, 5(2):253-265.
4. Chow V.T., Maidment D.R., and Mays L.W. 1988. Applied hydrology, New York: McGraw-Hill.
5. Coyea M.R., and Margolis H.A. 1994. The historical reconstruction of growth efficiency and its relationship to tree mortality in balsam fir ecosystems affected by spruce bud worm. Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 24:2208-2221.
6. Dai X., and Khorram S. 1999. A feature-based image registration algorithm usingimproved chain-code representation combined with invariant moments. IEEETransactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 37(5): 2351-2362.
7. Faridhosseini A., Astaraei A.R., Sanaeinejad S.H.,and Mirhoseini Moosavi P. 2012. Estimation of Leaf Area Index Using IRS Satellite Images. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 10(3):577-582. (In Persian)
8. Gholami V., Bashirgonbad M., Azodi M., and Jokar Sarhangi E. 2010. The influence of land use changes on intensifying runoff generation and flood hazard in Kasilian Watershed. Iran-Watershed Management Science and Engineering, 3(9):55-58. (In Persian with English abstract)
9. Gitau M.W., and Chaubey I. 2010. Regionalization of SWAT Model Parameters for Use in Ungauged Watersheds. Water, 2: 849-871.
10. Hamdami Gh., Sheidai Karkaj E., and Akbari Majdar H. 2012. Constructing curve number map (CN) for Maraveh-Tappeh Watershed using GIS. Journal of Conservation and Utilization of Natural Resources, 1(3):1-8. (In Persian with English abstract)
11. Hawkins R.H. 1993. A symptotic determination of runoff curve numbers from data. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 119(2):334-345.
12. Hawkins R.H., Ward T. J., Woodward D. E., and Van Mullem J. A. 2008. Curve number hydrology: State of the practice. American Society of Civil Engineering, Washington.
13. King K.W., and Balogh J.C. 2008. Curve numbers for golf course watersheds. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, 51(3):987-996.
14. Kosmas C., Danalatos N.G., and Gerontidis St. 2000. The effect of land parameters on vegetation performance and degree of erosion under Mediterranean conditions. Catena, 40(1):3-17.
15. Krause P, Boyle D.P., and Base F. 2005. Comparison of different efficiency criteria for hydrological model assessment. Advances in Geosciences, 5:89-97.
16. Liu R., Chen J.M., Liua F.,Deng R., and Sunk D. 2007. Application of a new leaf area index algorithm to China’s land mass using MODIS data for carbon cycle research. Journal of Environmental Management, 85:649-658.
17. Mahdavi M. 2002. Applied hydrology, Tehran University press. (In Persian)
18. Mathevet T., Michel C., Andreassian V., and Perrin C. 2006. A bounded version of the Nash-Sutcliffe criterion for better model assessment on large sets of basins. International Association of HydrologicalSciences Publication, 307:211-219.
19. Melesse A.M., and Shih S.F. 2002. Spatially distributed storm runoff depth estimation using Landsat images and GIS. Computers Electronics in Agriculture, 37(1):173-183.
20. Michel C., Andreassian V., and Perrin C. 2005. Soil conservation service curve number method: How to mend a wrong soil moisture accounting procedure?. Water Resource Research, 41(2):1-6.
21. Mishra S.K., and Singh V.P. 2006. A relook at NEH-4 curve number data and antecedent moisture condition criteria. Hydrological Processes, 20(13):2755-2768.
22. Nash JE., and Sutcliffe JV. 1979. River flow forecasting through conceptual models 1: a discussion of principles. Journal of Hydrology, 10:282-290.
23. Nastiti K.D., Kim Y., Jung K., and An H. 2015. The application of Rainfall-Runoff-Inundation (RRI) model for inundation case in upper Citarum Watershed, West Java-Indonesia. Procedia Engineering, 125:166-172.
24. Oleyiblo J.O., and Li Z.J. 2010. Application of HEC-HMS for flood forecasting in Misai and Wan’an catchments in China. Water Science and Engineering, 3(1):14-22.
25. Pandey A., and Sahu A.K. 1999. Generation of curve number using remote sensing and Geographic Information system, north eastern regional institute of science and technology, Department of agricultural engineering, India. Letter 2. 15p.
26. Ponce V.M., and Hawkins R.H. 1996. Runoff curve number: has it reached maturity? Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 1(1):11-18.
27. Reshma T., Venkata Reddy K., and Deva P. 2013. Simulation of Event Based Runoff Using HEC-HMS model for an Experimental Watershed. International Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2(2):28-33.
28. Romero P., Castro G., Gomez J.A., and Fereres J.A. 2007. Curve number values for olive orchards under different soil moisture management. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 71(6):1758-1769.
29. Saghafian B., Farazjoo H., Sepehr A., and Najafinejad A. 2006. Evaluation of landuse effect on watershed flooding of Golestan Dam. Water Resource Researches of Iran, 3(1):18-28. (In Persian with English abstract)
30. Sellers P.J., Randall D.A., Collatz G.J., Berry J.A.,Field C.B.,Dazlich D.A., Zhang C., Collelo G.D, and Bounoua L. 1996. A revised land surface parameterization (SiB2) for atmospheric GCMs, Part I: Model Formulation. Journal of Climate, 9:676-705.
31. Sharma K.D. 1998. The hydrological indicators of desertification. Journal of Arid Environments, 39:121-132.
32. Shokri S., Behnia A.A., Radmanesh F., and Akhond Ali A.M. 2012. Watershed flood hydrograph estimation using HEC-HMS and Geographic Information System (case Study: Idanak watershed). Journal of Watershed Management Research, 3(5):63-80. (In Persian with English abstract)
33. Sumarauw J.S.F., and Ohgushi K. 2012. Analysis on curve number, land use and land cover changes and the impact to the peak flow in the Jobaru River Basin, Japan. International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 12(02):17-23.
34. Wanielista M.P. 1990. Hydrology and Water Quantity Control. Wiley, New York.